Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actor Samay Shah Attacked. CCTV Footage.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actor Samay Shah took to social media to inform his fans that he was attacked by goons outside his apartment complex in Mumbai, earlier this week. Samay, who plays Gogi on the sitcom, shared a picture of the assailant from the CCTV footage of the incident. The goon abused and threatened to kill Samay.

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah actor Samay Shah aka Gogi attacked

Sharing the photo of the attacker on his Instagram story, Samay Shah wrote, "This man came in my building two day back, started abusing me randomly for no reason. I have no idea who is he? What was the reason behind abusing me? He was also giving me threat that I will kill you. I am giving this information to all this who love me because I think it would be better for me and my family if something happens.

WHO ATTACKED SAMAY SHAH?

SAMAY SHAH FILED COMPLAINT AT BORIVALI POLICE STATION

The incident took place on October 27. According to reports, Samay Shah has filed a police complaint at the Borivali Police Station, as this wasn't the first time that something like this happened with him. This was the third time when the Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chahsmah actor was threatened.

New comments are not allowed.*

Previous Post Next Post
close